0.1experimentalURL to PDF
Generate a PDF from your Symphony page
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/brendo/urltopdf.git extensions/urltopdf --recursive
URL to PDF
The URL to PDF extension allows you to generate PDF files for a whole or subset of your Symphony page.
- Version: 0.1
- Date: 13th July 2011
- Requirements: Symphony 2.2 or newer, http://github.com/symphonycms/symphony-2/
- Author: Brendan Abbott, [email protected]
- GitHub Repository: http://github.com/brendo/urltopdf
- Upload the
urltopdffolder to your Symphony
- Enable it by selecting the "URL to PDF" from the Symphony extensions page, choose "Enable/Install" from the "With Selected..." menu, then click Apply.
- You can now add the page type of
pdf-attachmentto your pages
Please refer to the wiki for how to use URL to PDF and for further information.
This extension is relatively untested at the moment so there will be likely be bugs. Please report them as you find them on the issue tracker
Symphony 2.2 to 2.2.x