1.1releasedStrong Author Passwords
Enforce strict password rules when creating an author
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/symphonists/strong_author_passwords.git extensions/strong_author_passwords --recursive
Strong Author Passwords
- Version: 1.0
- Build Date: 2011-02-08
- Author: Nick Dunn
- Requirements: Symphony 2.0.6
I have a client who have a strict password policy for all of their systems. This extension enforces these rules when you create or edit an author (Symphony user). The rules are:
- At least 15 characters in length
- At least 1 lower case character
- At least 1 upper case character
- At least 1 numeric character
- At least 1 non-alphanumeric character (e.g. a symbol such as %)
This extension does not attempt to show a password strength meter; instead, all of the above rules are required. The user can not complete the form unless all rules are satisfied.
- Upload the 'strongauthorpasswords' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
- Enable it by selecting the "Strong Author Passwords", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
Requires Symphony 2.3.x