1.5deprecatedField: Reference Link
Autocomplete select box links
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/symphonists/referencelink.git extensions/referencelink --recursive
Reference Link Field
- Version: 1.5
- Author: craig zheng
- Build Date: 5th June 2012
- Requirements: Symphony 2.5.2, Select Box Link 1.23
Works in a near identical way to the Select Box Link field, except you can choose whether to display the field as a select box or an autocomplete input.
An extension of Symphony's Select Box Link Field which adds the option to display the field as an autocomplete input field.
/referencelinkfolder to your Symphony
Enable it by selecting the "Field: Reference Link", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
You can now add the "Reference Link" field to your sections.
Requires Symphony 2.5.2
- Symphony 2.5.2+ compatibility
- Field::removeSectionAssociation was moved to SectionManager::removeSectionAssociation
- Field::createSectionAssociation was moved to SectionManager::createSectionAssociation
Requires Symphony 2.3
- Symphony 2.3 compatibility
- #10 Unticking 'Display relationship in linked sections' has no effect
Symphony 2.0.5 to 2.2.x
- Symphony 2.2 compatibility
- JS/CSS cleanup and namespacing