MD5 hash an input value
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/symphonists/hashfield.git extensions/hashfield --recursive
- Version: 1.2
- Author: Symphony Community (https://github.com/symphonists), originally by Alistair Kearney
- Build Date: 6th June 2012
- Requirements: Symphony 2.3
- Upload the
/hashfieldfolder to your Symphony
- Enable it by selecting the "Field: Hash", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- You can now add the "Hash" field to your sections.
When a value is saved, if the length is not equal to 32 characters long (or is 32 characters long but not a valid hash string), it will hash the value before inserting into the database. The original is NOT saved. It is a one way operation.
Filtering works in similar way. If the value length is not equal to 32 (or is 32 characters long but not a valid hash string), it will be hashed before comparing.
Requires Symphony 2.3
- Update for Symphony 2.3 compatibility
Symphony 2.1.0 to 2.2.x