1.1.1releasedRich Text (Redactor) Text Formatter
WYSIWYG for your text areas
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/remie/richtext_redactor.git extensions/richtext_redactor --recursive
This project is no longer actively maintained. If you do intend to use this extension, please make sure to review https://github.com/remie/richtext_redactor/issues/16
Rich Text Formatter (Redactor)
- Version: 1.1.1
- Author: Remie Bolte http://github.com/remie
- Build Date: 2012-09-30
- Requirements: Symphony 2.3
- Download the Rich Text Formatter (Redactor) extension and upload the 'richtext_redactor' folder to the 'extensions' folder of your Symphony instance.
- Enable the extension by selecting "Rich Text (Redactor) Text Formatter" in the list and choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
Uploaded images are stored in a folder named
redactor in your
You will need to alter your .htaccess file to allow your webserver to expose these files. This is required in order to show them in your text editor. Next versions of this extension will make this location configurable.
Unfortunately, the RedactorJS editor does not output strict XHTML. This means that the output was formatted prior to saving. The process of translating HTML to XHTML might cause issues. If this happens, please use the HTML formatting mode to adjust the output manually.
- Fixing issue with empty buttons, airbuttons and allowedTags selection in preferences screen.
- Implementing redactor options
- Implementing redactor preferences (file & image upload storage location)
- First stable release
- fixing issue #1: Moving closing tag next to the first nested tag (causing output issues)
- initial release of this extension, waiting impatiently for your feedback!