1.0releasedMember IP Address
Works in conjunction with the Members extension and logs a member's IP Address.
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/korelogic/member_ip.git extensions/member_ip --recursive
Member IP Address
- Upload the 'member_ip' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
- Enable extension by selecting the "Member IP Address" item under Extensions, choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- Choose a visit interval under Symphony preferences.
- Add the field type, "Members: IP Address" to your Member section.
- Resave existing member entries.
- Uninstall extension by selecting the "Member IP Address" item under Extensions, choose Uninstall from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
Thanks to Mark Lewis and the 'Last Visit Field' that served as a base for this.
Symphony 2.2.2 to 2.2.x
- Initial release