Provides markdown text formatter syntax explanation
Add as a submodulegit submodule add https://github.com/stuartgpalmer/markdown_guide.git extensions/markdown_guide --recursive
Markdown Guide Extension
- Version: 1.6
- Author: Stuart Palmer, Carson Sasser
- Build Date: 11 November 2014
- Requirements: Tested on Symphony CMS version 2.5+. Requires version 1.11 of the Markdown Text Formatter extension.
Install the files and assets directory in a folder named 'markdown_guide' inside your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
Enable it by selecting
Markdown Guidein the
System -> Extensionsmenu, choose Enable from the with-selected menu, and then click Apply.
Now a button for showing the condensed guide will appear below any textarea field that uses one of the markdown text formatter options.
- Add additional styling when I figure out why the styling interferes with the operation of the show-hide toggle.
Version 1.6 - 11 November 2014
- Add XML meta file
Version 1.5 - 17 January 2012
- Corrected a typographical error found by Martin Janiczek
Version 1.4 - 24 February 2011
- Added a Purtugese translation dictionary file contributed by Marcio Toledo (marciotoledo).
Version 1.3 - 28 September 2010
- Added localisation feature built by Nils Werner (phoque). Currently includes only a German translation dictionary file.
Version 1.2 - 26 July 2010
- Added a little styling to the guide as suggested by Josh Nichols (MrBlank)
Version 1.1 - 7 June 2010
- Updated for compatibility with Version 1.11 of the Markdown Text Formatter extension. It will not work with earlier versions.
- Incorporated changes suggested by John Porter (designermonkey)
- Incorporated changes suggested by Guillem Lorman (guillem_l)
Version 1.0 - 22 April 2010
- Initial Release
Symphony 2.4 to 2.5.2
- Compatibility with Symphony 2.4+
Symphony 2.1 to 2.3